CoalTech Consultants is where you will find the leading expert in Sub-Bituminous Coal upgrades and conversions. Serving the electric power and industrial PRB and Sub-Bituminous Coal industries.
Randy Rahm, founder and president
Mr. Rahm is considered to be an industry expert in all aspects of safely and efficiently managing Sub-Bituminous coals. With over 20 years industry experience working specifically with Sub-Bituminous Coal, his knowledge, skillfulness and expertise are unmatched. Highlights include:
- Founder and current executive director of PRB Coal Users Group
- 2006 appointee to the National Coal Council by the Secretary of Energy.
- Visits to over 100 power plants across the U.S., Canada and Morocco.
- Involved with numerous power plant upgrades related to converting to Sub-Bituminous coals.
- Coal Risk Management Services
- OSHA NEP Combustible Dust Compliance Audits
- Coal Conversions and Upgrades
- Project Specification Development and Review
- Coal Handling Training
- Coal Fire Investigations
Other Specialized Areas:
- Arbitrator for Dispute Resolutions Related to the Coal Industry
- Expert Witness
- Coal Contracts
- Rail Transportation Contracts
- Coal Handling Fire Protection Engineering Services
Improper handling and storage of Sub-Bituminous Coals can be disastrous. CoalTech can help you avoid the devasting results offires and explosions. We have the solutions that you require to provide a safe and efficient working environment.
CALL OR TODAY FOR A CONSULTATION (785) 249-3981